Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OPI Black Cherry Chutney and BB Couture Erotic Night

Two of my favourite red-based vampies. I adore both of these...




OPI Black Cherry Chutney. Dark raisin red with this glorious magenta shimmer. The shimmer really pops in the sun but it's still there and visible in lower lighting. I've worn this one a lot...







BB Couture Erotic Night. This is a deep wine red jelly with very, very subtle shimmer. The shimmer is completely hidden in most lighting except in the brightest of sun. It just adds another dimension to an already gorgeous colour. If you haven't got this yet and you're thinking about it, I'd get in quick before it disappears since Erotic Night was discontinued a while back...

Both of these are firmly cemented in my favourites list... they're insanely beautiful. Like I said before, probably my two favourite red-based vampies of all time.

21 comments:

  1. Ooh. I don't much like bright reds, but red vampies always draw me in. I have Black Cherry Chutney and it's awesome - I don't have Erotic Night and I need to rectify that! Gorgeous photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!!!!  This look is stunning!  I love vampy nails.  <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh perfect colors <3. But the first one is a bit more perfect haha. Still need to add it to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors(: Vampy reds look great on you! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black Cherry Chutney is one of my all-time favorites. The shimmer is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the most gorgeous pic of BCC I have ever seen. I have always passed it up as too like too many other deep, shimmery wines I have. Now I must have it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too! And it always feels so right on my nubs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Picked it up last night, have it on now...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love them both!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. where can i buy this? Ulta? Walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I need to purchase Black Cherry Chutney again; last year I foolishly managed to smash my bottle but now after seeing your pics I am INSPIRED!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! what top coat do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would just LOVE to know what topcoat you use as well. They all look so shiny and GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these! I usually go for OPI Malaga Wine, but I am going to get the Black Cherry this weekend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where did u get the bb couture from? Please respond....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥