Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lynnderella Lovely is as Lovely Does

Bottle spam of Lynn's latest collection for your viewing pleasure.



I ran out of nail wheels so there are no swatches but I suppose you don't really need them since I'm so late in posting these. Actually, this whole post is probably redundant--but hey, humour me :)

As always, I left the pictures huge and you can click to enlarge if you so desire.



 



























Llarowe is currently the exclusive distributor for Lynnderella products. Please visit her website as well as Lynn's blog for more details.

16 comments:

  1. *dies* your macro glitter shots kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never! Especially since your swatches are always so awesome! Can't wait for them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, lace and lilacs is insanely beautiful, I must have it, where do I can get it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. No way. One word.... Cilucia. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank ya! I'll try to get them up asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mention that at the bottom of the post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy @ More Nail PolishFebruary 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

     So totally not redundant!  I've been waiting for your return just to see your pictures from this collection.   Your macro shots are insane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh... I love your bottle spam pictures!!  I'm drooling!!  Please swatch Heart Strings soon!!  I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No redundant at all!  I have been waiting for swatches!  My "go-to" blogger has not swatched them all, so I keep waiting for other bloggers to do them-and do them well!  Your photos are always fantastic!  Can't wait to see-especially Love, Lace and Lilacs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, love them.  Want them all!  Can't wait to see swatches.  Your nails are gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to posess this collection, I am in love with this sparkle fairy dust lust, how do I get so lucky ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where can I buy these?! Love the love, lace and lilacs

    ReplyDelete
  13. how can i buy this nail polish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥